Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Emo side of me...

Today I'm not feeling good in a sense that I'm emo. There are just too many things to do at the same time!


I'm upset...

This makes me feel like blogging and want to express all out!

I'm lost... I'm blur... I'm tired...

I feel like giving up... I'm helpless... I'm hopeless...

I feel like being bullied... not by others... but by myself...

There are many things I still need to learn...

I'm not a good planner... In fact, a bad one...

I can't think critically... I feel I'm useless...

I really hope I can really do my duty well as it reflects my attitude and personality.

Feel much better after writing out.

Meanwhile, gambate!!

*You can do it!* ^^

2 comments:

KahYong said...

You can do it! Not that we can't achieve our dreams, just that we are not there yet. Don't ever let faith fade away. Gambate

Stefienoki said...

Thx! ^^