Friday, August 21, 2009

Fun!

Just now went to watch movie with friends. The movie was nice! It's G.I. Joe - The Rise of Cobra. If you like to watch Transformers, you'll definitely like this show!




Although not every of our friends went for the movie (only 3 of us), but we had great time hanging out together! ^^ After the movie, we went to "lim teh" and chill out. It was great spending time with them and share about our life with each other. I like this kind of feeling! I miss those good old days when I was in secondary and high school.

Those experiences made me realized what is actually important in my life. What I want to have in my life. How I want to live my life. It struck my mind that all this while, I was somehow out of my path. Those moments of happiness are guidance for me to track back my path. To take the journey that I want.


Nice hanging out with you guys! Frens 4ever! ^^

2 comments:

Sicreci said...

+There are times when we keep reminding others that we forgot about ourselves, and those are the times when others can remind us of what we want.
+Haha, I went 2 watch G.I.Joe, nice one, but I nvr want 2 watch Transformers, I hev sth against ROBOT...except wall-e...=P

Stefienoki said...

haha... be it robots or machines... all are cool gadgets..