Sunday, August 23, 2009

Be considerate!

My mid sem break is gone. I thought I could do all my work at home but it turned out to be the other way round. It's not that I'm relaxing at home. But it's my cousin's baby. My time has gone due to babysitting.


Sad case...

Now I'm wondering... Why people like to have kids around? Though it's fun when they are around, imagine the amount of work and time that they cost you when bringing them up.

I just hope to those people who wish to have babies and kids around, please keep in mind the responsibilities you have over them. If you want to bring them to this world, make sure you have the ability to take care of them.

Don't trouble others to take care of them for you!!

If you are the parents, then you should do what parents need to do. Not just push over everything to others to help you. As parents, you are adults. You should be able to think maturely. I'm sad to see some parents mentality still like young children. These are the people that grow old in appearance but not mind.

I'm a bit upset with my cousin actually. Somehow she's inconsiderate. She didn't think for others. She always rely on her mother to take care of her 2 kids. She never thought is her mother's health condition suitable for babysitting or not.

She's so dependent on others. Always think what is good for her but not what effect it can cause to others. Although she treats me very good, but to a certain limit, I can't accept the way she thinks. Her mind is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo inmature. Haiz...


2 comments:

zoe said...

hahah! then whose going to take care of the baby now?

Stefienoki said...

my aunt... after that baby is 2 months old, will find a babysitter for her..