Sunday, September 13, 2009

How Much Is The Price Of TIME?

Finally, I get to "touch" my blog again!! There are so much things to say...


Accumulated since my last post... Whenever there was something happening, I'd feel like blogging but didn't get the chance...

Now that I want to blog, I just don't know where to start... Haiz..

Just now I read one of my friends' blog. The story she posted struck my mind after reading it!

Then only I realized how much things I've lost this semester. Or I should say how much TIME I've lost focusing on the minor parts of my life and forgetting the major parts of my life.

I'm really bad in time management. I really hope I could balance up my life.

Anyone can advise me?

4 comments:

Sicreci said...

+Having problem arranging time myself...
+Hmm, well, I sux at driving, so I rly duno which 2 focus more...haha, coz well, when I look at d front, I 4get d side, and vise versa, when I look down, I 4got 2 look up...so yea...
+Can't seem 2 noe which way 2 go at times, left or right, well, wotever it is, Time is priceless, when u accidentally go into the wrong path, u dcide whether 2 go thru it and find another way out, or turn bak, but which will consume more time?
+Duno wot I'm talking about act, my mind seems 2 thk in a different direction at this hour at nite, hehe, well, u'll figure it out...^^

Sicreci said...

+Ohyea, juz read ur fren's blog, read it bfor, reading the blog reminds me of an ad I saw on d tv 2day, It's a Hari Raya ad, by Yasmin Ahmad..eventhou the ad is a couple of years ago, still cried when I c it, hev no idea y, here's the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUtcYVnDxJw . Well, how much is the price of Love then?

Stefienoki said...

gal, thanks for the link!! really very touching...love is priceless!

Sicreci said...

+Time=Love, spent some time with the one you love, and love the time you spent with them...^^