Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Most Heartbreaking Lesson

I learnt a lesson. The greatest lesson in my entire life so far. Trust no one except for those who truly care for you. Not even your best friend. Sometimes when you are sincere and truthful to your best friend, he/she might not treat you the same way.

I realized the strength of the friendship does not grow with the number of years you know your best friend.

I realized a friendship can be so fragile and easily broken when being tested with little problems.

I realized sometimes even your best friend would bad mouth you in front of others.

I realized sometimes your best friend would not stand by your side when you are being accused.

I realized your best friend sometimes would not be truthful to you knowing that you are facing difficulties.

I realized how easily a person can sabotage a long-built friendship.

I realized how easily messages can be passed on one by one with distorted truth.

I realized how foolish I was to trust most of the people around me while they are actually back stabbing me.

I realized how easily your best friend could choose to doubt you and instead trust someone whom he/she just knew for not long.

I realized sometimes even your long-known best friend can be not understanding at all.

I realized sometimes even your best friend could not accept your true personality and characteristics after knowing you for so long.

I realized your best friend sometimes could not even tolerate with you despite knowing that it is your true nature for being so.

I realized how people can be so good in acting making everyone around him/her to trust him/her easily when he/she is actually the worst fake person.

I realized some people do grow old in age but still having a childish mind.

I realized how easily a message can be misinterpreted even when you are using normal language and casual daily words to speak.

I realized how people can be so selfish in order to protect their own image.

I realized it is not worth to care for those who does not care for you.

I realized friends can be so scary sometimes.

I realized I am such a naive person all this while.

I realized how some people can think that they are always right and would never agree with other’s opinion.

I realized how stubborn a person can be thinking that their thoughts are always the best.

I realized it is better to talk less or don’t talk at all in any circumstances.

I realized how friends can so easily choose to condemn you.

I realized how people can always think that they are so noble without realizing that no one is perfect in this world and everyone has weaknesses.

I realized how your friends can be not appreciative at all when you have sacrificed for her/him and help her/him when she/he needs you.

I realized how easily your friends can choose to abandon you anytime they want without even cherishing the friendship.

I realized how easily I can be bullied even if I look tough on the outside.

I realized I can’t put any mask on when facing my friends because I would feel suffocated. I wonder how those people breathe when they have to put up mask all the time with friends.

I realized I’m a lousy actor because I only know how to show my true self to others.

I realized sometimes friends prefer you to be fake rather than real. They prefer to hear only good things even though is not real.

I realized how this world is full of lies and those that do not know how to pretend would be condemned.

I realized how weak I am now. But I realized this is certainly an eye opener for me.

I’m grateful and thankful for all these unfortunate events that have happened to me because they are such great teachers which have taught me well about the reality of life.

2 comments:

twyeo said...

hey, realities of life may be harsh and cruel but they dont define us, be truthful to yourself and stay loyal to what your core are what making us us!

be disappointed be hurt be sad but never lose your own self!

Stefienoki said...

Thanks! It's encouraging! ^^