Monday, June 18, 2012

The Power of Mouth

Elderly people usually are wiser than younger ones as they’ve experienced more things and seen more people. Especially those people whose jobs involved meeting different people everyday.Thus, sometimes they can easily analyse someone from their look, the way they talk and the way they behave. I should’ve listened to my cousins’ advice a few years ago about her. But at that time I was so blinded by her angel’s mask and I looked up to her so much. Thus, I ignored my cousins’ advice. After this incident, my cousins told me, it’s never too late to realize now before I join the working force. It’s a learning curve.

They told me “mouth” is a very destructive weapon. Even if you have a dark heart but if you can talk sweetly, everyone will like you. This type of people always know how to talk about the things that the listeners would like to hear and will never mention anything that the listeners don’t like to hear.

If you have a kind heart but you don’t know how to talk sweetly, then everyone will dislike you because you would be so naive to the extend of telling all the truth you know when the truth might be something which is not nice to hear and the listeners don’t like to hear.

I’m the kind of person who don’t know how to talk sweetly. Should I learn how to talk more sweetly? Or should I just shut my mouth?

No comments: