Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Then --- Now

Was haunted all night by the fact that I didn’t succeed to proceed to the next stage for a MNC’s leaders programme. Can’t figure out why. Possible reasons:

1. Not 1st class honours.

2. Applied for non-related departments with my field of study.

3. Answers to questions not impressive enough.

The only company which I’ve been interested in since last year. It was a big shocking news to me. Partly because I’ve never failed to secure any interview before.

Went back to the restaurant opposite my secondary school. Reminded me of many things. My favourite drinks which I used to order last time – carrot milk. It is also the drinks that brought back memories I used to have back then in F4 & F5.

How I used to lepak with my basketball mates after every game. How I used to like a girl so much and bought her carrot milk because she loves it too. How I used to spent my time in doing activities more than studies. Life was so simple back then. Thinking of this, it makes me feel better because life can always be simple too as long as we want it to be.

No comments: