Sunday, June 17, 2012

Dead Heart

Finally I know the real side of you. When you can complaint to your friend about another friend by saying, “Who is she? She is nothing!” I finally know what kind of friend you are. 6 years of friendship and I’m nothing to you.

When you met with accident and you needed someone to be there for you, you gave me a call. I went there to accompany you.

When you were sad and you needed someone to listen to you, you gave me call, I stopped doing all my things and pay full attention to you.

When you needed someone to help you in your work, you gave me a call, I helped you as much as I could.

When you didn’t have car to go out, you gave me a call, I fetched you where ever you wanted to go.

When you needed someone to hang out with you, you gave me a call, I did my best to make time for you.

Have I not done enough as a friend? Did I owe you anything?

When I met with accident, I didn’t even call you to accompany me because I would try my best to settle myself.

When I was sad, I didn’t even call you to ask you to spare your time listening to me because I didn’t want to share unhappiness with friends unless I seriously needed advice. Instead, I chose to write in blog.

When I encountered problems with my work, I didn’t even call you to request for your help because I didn’t want to trouble you with it.

When I didn’t have car to go out, I didn’t even call you to fetch me go anywhere because I didn’t want to rely on my friends.

And now you can be so cruel by saying I’m nothing to you at all. I finally realized your true face. When I heard this, I wasn’t angry. My heart just died.

2 comments:

Poh Ling said...

Take care,stef.
There are more beautiful things that awaiting you.
Look foreward, maybe it's the time to let go.(If you think you have enough with all these not so good feelings)

Feel easy to talk to me, eventhough I'm not good in giving advices. But my mouth very 'ketat'

Cheers

Stefienoki said...

Thanks, Poh Ling ^^ I'm getting better now. Enjoy your holiday!!