Thursday, June 14, 2012

EQ = Emotional Quotient

“A (notional) measure of a person's adequacy in such areas as self-awareness, empathy, and dealing sensitively with other people.”

Source: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/EQ

When you dislike someone and didn’t really trust him/her but yet you still go out and celebrate birthday for that person. Does this mean that you have high EQ?

I seriously don’t think so. As you can read from the definition, this matter has got nothing to do with EQ at all. It’s about you being real or fake.

Knowing that you dislike/distrust that person and yet you still went on to celebrate birthday for him/her only shows that you are a good actor/actress and that you can act very well by putting up a smiley-angel mask when you face that person despite that internally, you are not.

I admit I’m really a lousy actress because I can’t act at all. Everything that people see in me is the truth about myself. It’s not my fault that I can’t act right? I’m not born to be an actress. If I were, I would have been a famous artist now. LOL!

No comments: