Monday, May 21, 2012

+ Positive Thinking +

I never thought how important it could be until today. It’s very powerful in the sense that it will create positive energy around you and pull all the positive circumstances to you. You might think it sounds philosophical but it is true. I experienced it myself. I was in a very depressed state since early May until recently. This depression was the negative thoughts I carried with me and it brought more negative energy on me. So my situation got worse. But then I realized it was me who has attracted all these negative outcomes. So I put aside all my emotions and rationalized myself to think of something good, something positive. I feel better and the situation that surrounds me get better too. Even the people around me become better. This is something that I must keep in mind for a better life! =)

No comments: