Saturday, April 26, 2008

'Si Pemalas' Has Been Tagged!

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions. Then tag 5 people in your list. Notify them in their chatbox that he/she has been tagged.



1. Are you creative?
Yeah, I think so. It depends. (Aiyah... If you want to know, just ask my friends lo... They know better... ^^)



2. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Home la... This is the most comfortable place on earth which I can really rest and sleep well.



3. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
"All my dreams come true" (Only smart people like me will think of this dream...haha...jk, jk) =p



4. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Huh?? What is there to believe? It really happened before la...(I even captured a photo of it and displayed in my blog)



5. What are you afraid of losing the most now?
Nothing. No pain, no gain = No lost, no gain.


6. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Firstly, I will donate some of it to the charity. Then, give my family to spend. Lastly, the leftover will be used for me to invest in business + savings.


7. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Depends. (I don't need to confess wan la... *I just wait for others to do so*...haha)


8. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Efficient. Helpful. Cheerful. =)


9. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Nothing. (In the first place, before he/she can be my other half, he/she must have already fulfilled the necessary requirements. So, if he/she is already my other half, just accept him/her the way he/she is. Why would I need to require anymore? *I don't just simply choose anyone blindly*)


10. What annoys you the most?
People who don't realize where they stand and always like to boast about themselves. I mean, come on la... We as outsiders have eyes to observe and analyse ourselves. If you are really good, we can definitely see it. There's no need for you to say it out loud!


11. Which do you prefer from your other half? Hug or kiss?
I shall not answer this question. It's private and confidential. Muahahaha...


12. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Point out. It's better that I know my mistakes now and change it NOW rather than when I get older where it is harder to change. At first, of course I would feel bad about it and maybe get angry, but after a thoughtful consideration, I will know that it is for my own good. I really appreciate and thankful to those who pointed me out before. If it wasn't you, I am not what I am today. (Especially thx to my teacher, Mr Hong - Who teased me almost everyday)^^


13. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Happiness. If not, life isn't worth living.


14. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Hmm... How do you define shopaholic? I go shopping at least once a week. Is this counted as shopaholic? Hehe...


15. What kind of electronic device/gadget you own that you like most?
Mobile phone. I can easily keep in touch with people and capture picture as well. (2 in 1) =p


16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Bad-tempered.


17. What makes you feel disappointed?
When things aren't going the way I thought or planned. Then everything will be messed up and problems arise.


18. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?
Nope. I believe I hold my own future in my hands. Whatever happens in the future is the consequences of my decisions at the present moment. (What for you want to see? When you know that your future lies in your hands...) (",)


19. What do your friends label you as?
Don't know. Like you asked, "my friends". How would I know what my friends think of me as? ^-^


20. What type of person do you think you are?
Normal. *Of course la... An insane person won't be able to answer all these questions* Hohoho...

1 comment:

hwei said...

yay i'm efficient. =P