Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Questions & Answers

Question: Why didn't I update my blog for so long?

Answer: I was busy finding a new template for my blog to make it look more attractive.

Question: Then why does it take you so long?

Answer: It's not easy to find a suitable and nice one.

Question: Have you found one?

Answer: Yes! I was so happy when I finally found one BUT I couldn't manage to upload it.

Question: Why?

Answer: I don't know. When I pasted the code or directly downloaded it, my blog couldn't save the new template. It was stated that my html code wasn't complete.

Question: What do you plan to do now?

Answer: Keep on trying until I succeed. I will try to find a way. Maybe ask an expert to help me.

Question: Why you couldn't update your blog when you were looking for a new template? Actually both can be done at the same time, right?

Answer: Yeah, I know that. I just thought of stopping for a while so that when I have changed the new look of my blog, I can really customize everything and concentrate in writing my blog to let the readers feel more enjoyable when reading my blog.

Question: How long do we need to wait until you post a new blog?

Answer: Don't worry. I will continue my journey now even without a new template because I think content is more important than appearance. Just like my blog's main reason; Journey. A person's journey will not stop no matter what happens until the end of his/her life. That's the reason I write blog. To write out my life's journey.

No comments: