Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Stars Reunite

When I attended the charity show last Saturday, there was a group of students trying to promote their coming event which is called "Stars Reunite". They were trying their best to sell out their tickets. However, I'm not interested in it. Therefore, I told them that I would help to promote this event for them but I will not buy the ticket myself. So now I'm calling out to those of you who like gymnastic, this is the best chance for you to watch our National Gymnastic Team performs live in Malacca just in front of you! What to wait for? Grab the tickets today! Here is a summary of their programmes for that day:

  • International Rhythmic Gymnastic
  • Grand Fashion Show
  • Singing & Dances
  • Live Band
  • Lucky Draw
  • Games

The details of the event are as follow:

Date: 19 April 2008 (Saturday)

Time: 7.00 pm - 10.30 pm

Venue: Wisma Seck Kia Eenh

Ticket Pricing: RM8 for normal seat; RM15 for VIP seat

For those of you who are interested, please contact Xing Yuan at 012-2708186.

No comments: