Saturday, March 5, 2011

No Limit!

I always thought I’m just a normal person (I’m still a normal person). I never thought that I actually can do something beyond my expectation. I’m referring to MIX challenge. MIX is a business challenge competition requiring us to solve real-life problem for Sunway Lagoon to sustain it’s customer loyalty.

At first, I have no intention to join because I thought I’m not that good and creative enough and any idea that comes out from my brain would be just a normal idea which everyone can think of.

But now I really appreciate my friend, Samm a lot for forcing encouraging me to join in the first place. So I got together with Katherine (another best friend of mine who was being “forced” by Samm to join), Sok Kim and Mooi Fong to form a team. We didn’t expect that we’d be able to make it to the final and that surprised us a lot when we received the news.

Top 8 teams were chosen among 28 participating teams. Since we made it to the final, we decided that we must do our best to win the cash prize (money is a motivation). Unfortunately, we didn’t win because our idea wasn’t greater than some other teams.

I’m a bit disappointed which I think is normal that every team that didn’t win would feel so. However, I’m very satisfied with it because it made me realize my true potential. The experience is really priceless.

Unconsciously, I always drew a line in everything I do, limiting myself only to that line. I never thought that I could actually exceed that line. I believe everyone has his/her true potential which is not discovered yet by him or herself. It really depends on your mind a lot. You can reach as far as you want if you are persistent enough and strongly believe in it. Again, this reminds me of Law of Attraction which I neglected sometimes.

1210001

Challenges is there to make us climb higher!

4 comments:

Poh Ling said...

I like the frankness and courage of you...^^

Kambateh and I believe can drives you further=)

Stefienoki said...

Thanks Poh Ling! ^^
How was your interview?

Poh Ling said...

I get offer from RSM d, thanks Stef.If not, I never thought of applying this company=)

Stefienoki said...

Good to hear that! ^^