Monday, March 28, 2011

Movie Review

This month is definitely a movie month for me. Six shows in a row. I can’t believe it! Haha…

The first movie that I watched was The Adjustment Bureau. I wouldn’t say this movie is very nice but it is special. The message that the director wanted to convey through this movie is very meaningful. Don’t give up easily. Don’t feel that it’s destined. Fight for the things that you think are worthy of. In short, live up your dreams!

the_adjustment_bureau_poster02

 

The second show was Big Mommas. This is a hilarious movie. If you’ve watched the previous edition before, you should know it. But this time with the appearance of his son. You can laugh all the way through the show. But the ending wasn’t that good. It didn’t live up to my expectation. Anyway, the humorous part of the movie was enough to entertain me.

big-mommas-like-father-like-son-poster 2011

 

Next show, I Am Number Four. No doubt, the main actor is good looking. Haha… The story line was kinda special but the bad people look very scary. The ending seems like there would be another continuous show on it. This movie is very action-packed plus a bit of romance.

i_am_number_four

 

Unknown wasn’t in my to-watch-list because it didn’t attract me. However, my friend recommended it and so we went to watch. No regrets. This movie is nice and it would kept you wondering what’s the real situation behind all the incidents. Then, you’d be eager to continue watching it because you want to know the truth.

Unknown-Full-Poster-24-11-10-kc

 

This is highly recommended! World Invasion. You cannot rest throughout the whole show. It’s always filled with surprises and you wouldn’t know what will happen next. You’d feel like you are part of them battling in the war.

o-another-new-battle-los-angeles-poster-shows-world-invasion

 

I watched this show yesterday with my family. We brought the kids along because we wanna let them know the importance of parents. But I doubt they understand the movie (>_<). Anyway, this cartoon is nice. Disney production has never failed me.

Mars-Needs-Moms_One-SheetLARGE

No comments: