Wednesday, March 9, 2011

3 In 1

This will be a “rojak” post because there are 3 different stories to be shared which happened to me in a day.

First, catching up with best friend by having even a short conversation with him is satisfying. Have you ever come across a situation where you feel that you have strong feelings for your best friend? Perhaps this experience might not happen on you but on the people around you. If you have, how would you react to this situation? Personally, I think relationship will be at its best when best friends remain as best friends forever. This is the optimum level of relationship. That’s why falling in love with best friends is a forbidden act for me. Is not that I’d purposely force myself not to love him/her, but I would avoid any situation that would induce this to happen. I feel that it’s easier to share openly with best friends and it’s happier spending time with them.

I started to learn swimming yesterday. It was really difficult. The fear of drowning and putting my head into the water is an obstacle. However, I managed to float. I think I need to overcome my fear first before I can really learn to swim. Anyway, it was a good experience and I was happy getting to soak myself in the swimming pool. Thanks to my patient friends who were willing to teach me. ^^

Last, I just came back from dance rehearsal. The performance is tomorrow night. Everytime when I get to perform, I’d be very excited. Even how hard the training was, I’m really happy. I’m wondering if I took the road not taken, what my life would be now? Or if I’m going to take the road not taken, what will my life be? Sometimes I’m really caught up with myself, my desire. I want to perform my very best in everything I do. But this requires time to develop and practice it. Sometimes I have to forgo something because of another thing. One thing that saddens me is that I’ve neglected song composing when I’m getting busy with academics and activities. How I wish I would have another song of my composition to be performed for everyone to listen.

2 comments:

Sicreci said...

+I'm always impressed wif dancers on d stage.
+They r rly expressing urself, I guess thats y u luv dancing as well.
+As for me, I dance wif 2 left legs, hehe.
+And well, actually, it's nt rly a bad thg 2 fall in love wif ur best fren, sometimes, it's best bcoz they understands u.
+But yea, I wouldn't fall for my best fren either, but my bf is bcumin my best fren,^^

Stefienoki said...

There are 2 situations here:
1) Best friends --> Couple
2) Couple --> Best friends

As for the 1st situation, I don't really think is good. But for the second one, it's definitely something good. ^^

I'm not that good in dancing, but I just love performing. There are still many areas I need to improve on.