Monday, October 18, 2010

Duty Roaster

What is the purpose of it when no one is following?


When anything does not serve its purpose in life, it's useless.

Same goes to human. When anyone does not live to its purpose in life, one's life is meaningless!

I know complaining is not good but when I have no one to go to, here it is!

How can you stand living in a house with 11 people when only 1 person is keeping the house clean??!?!

I just don't understand why some people can be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not hygienic. How can they stand the dirtiness? Faint!!!

I believe family upbringing is very important here. I'm not trying to say their parents didn't brought them up well, but I think this is their family 'culture'. Some people are really messy. Some people don't care to clean their house. Some people are lazy. Some people are just being ignorant.

Maybe this house does not belong to them, that's why they wouldn't even care to keep this house clean and tidy. But come on!!! You are all going to stay here for at least 1 year.

A simple task like sweeping the floor after you've dirtied it, is it that hard??!?!

A simple task like wiping the gas stove after you've done cooking is it that hard?!?!

A simple task like mopping the floor when you only need to do it once a month according to the duty roaster, is it that hard?!?!

A simple task like empty the dustbin after it's full of rubbish, is it that hard?!?!?

If you can't even do any of these tasks, I can't imagine how your future house would be like. How can you even be a good housewife when you can't keep the house clean?!?!?! How can you be the role model to your kids when you can't even be a good example to them?!?!

No wonder this world is full of useless people!

9 comments:

Sicreci said...

+Haha, well. Technically, I try 2 keep it clean even thou it's a mess. Except I dun mop, that is 1 thg I hate 2 do.=P
+I thought I'm messy, but when I enter sum1's else room. That term doesn't seem 2 apply 2 me.
+Hmm, it's juz sum ppl's personality, like my assignments, nobody else seems 2 wan 2 take d initiative, so i hev 2 take charge n lead evryone else instead.
+There's nth much u can do except remind n remind them again~
+Calm down girl.

Stefienoki said...

i don remind them at all coz i dunno how to tell them. after all they r my frens, i cant be asking them to do the house chores coz i'm the one who cant stand the dirtiness. so i just do it la... wait for them also no use...

ytw said...

wow you're pissed!

i went through the same situation. :)

somehow, i just continued quietly to clean up the house whenever i can. most of the times, i didnt feel it was unfair to me...because i was always anticipating the shiney environment after cleaning up all by myself. it was also a moment of reflection when i was doing the chores, it kind of made me feel grateful for what my parents did in bringing me up, it also reflected on me that i could still hold tight to myself in such a decayed state of indiscipline - they just didnt have the will to be organised.

it's such a pity.

above all, it was just a choice of life. people chose to live that kind of lifestyles, so it's really up to them.

Sicreci said...

+Haha, okay then, we'll, it seems we share a common trait, then we rather remain in silent n do it all ourselves than cracking our head tryin 2 get them moving. Haha. xD

Anastasya Hong@Kylie said...

ask them clean or leave....
:)well i agree with the upbringing part..seriously everything starts from home...majority of it..really..

Stefienoki said...

ytw: thanks.. u made me reflect myself too...

penthius: silent is golden. ^^

syasya: i'm gonna leave this house next year May when my contract ends. I feel that malaccans family have better upbringing. haha...

Purpose in life essay said...

well post, i was looking the same for my purpose in life essay help.

Purpose in Life Essay

Purpose In Life essay said...

I liked this post very much as it has helped me a lot in my research and is quite interesting as well. Thank you for sharing this information with us.

Essay On Purpose In Life

Stefienoki said...

{Purpose in Life Essay} You're welcome ^^