Saturday, October 9, 2010

You Are Important To Me


I'm back home.
I'm supposed to be very happy and indeed, I am.

But when I listen to certain melody, it touches me.
My tears just feel like falling.

And this is not the first time for me to hear the same melody.

Why?

I guess this is just another moment of life where emptiness comes.

Seeing my close friends, one by one starts to walk through the love carpet, I'm happy for them.

But somehow as I see them walk, I start to feel like I'm very far from their back.
They are walking at a steady pace with their loved ones and I'm not moving at all.

I'm afraid that I can't catch up with them and in the end, fear of losing them.

I hate saying goodbyes.

Friends are always so important to me that sometimes I questioned myself,
"Can I ever survive without them?"

NO.

"Have I put too much emphasis on them?"

NO. They are worthy for it. ^^

No comments: