Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Understanding


I know no one is perfect in this world including me. Therefore, no one can ever satisfy his or her partner fully in a relationship. But when you are in a relationship, I think you must at least be committed to it and try to understand your partner when your relationship is still fresh.

Understanding takes time but it's not impossible. If you understand someone, without even uttering a word, you'd know what's in her or his mind. It'd be sad to hear or see my friend who gets involved in such situation. I wanted to help so much but I don't know how.

My advice to everyone is, if you are not ready to commit yourself to a relationship, don't start one. And if you start one, be committed! What's the point of loving your partner when you don't even care to know her more?

2 comments:

Sicreci said...

+Betul tu! Can I share the link on FB? =p

Stefienoki said...

no problem ^^