Wednesday, June 16, 2010

SUKMA: Basketball


I went to watch SUKMA basketball match.

Girls: Melaka vs Selangor
Boys: Melaka vs Penang

It was nice to watch! Both Melaka teams won! ^^ During the boys' match, the whole atmosphere became hot! The crowd was very FIERCE. It was more like audience competing rather than the players. Haha.

I saw many new faces and a few old faces. What do I mean by old faces? It means the state's players I knew 6 years ago. I guess only 1 or 2 are still representing Melaka. The rest are new, young faces.

Actually I didn't plan to stay to watch the boys team. To my surprise, I saw my friend played for Melaka but his hometown is not Melaka. Weird huh? Because of him, I stayed on to watch till the end. I'm glad that I remained. The competition was exciting!

Looking back at this, it reminds me of 6 years ago. When I played for my school. Although I wasn't a good player, but I did my best. I love those feelings. The feeling of satisfaction I get when I stand in the court to perform. The thrill and excited feeling when I managed to score.

This is the glory I've lost since I entered F6. And I lost myself even more when I entered the university. For the past 2 years in UM, I've been doing things which I now realized isn't my dreams at all. Engaged in things that didn't bring me any satisfaction. Although I have some good memories with friends when organizing projects, those were only memories.

I want to find back the glory I have had before. Even to the extend that I need to sacrifice my time for it. I want to engage in things that interest me, satisfy me. I want to realize my DREAMS!

No comments: