Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Part Time Actor

I just received a call from the agent of MediaCorp Studios. It was so surprising and I was so HAPPY when I received the call! ^^ They are having a video shooting tomorrow in PJ area and they need some "ke le fe" (minor actor). They found me! But too bad. I'm in Malacca now and can't make it for the shooting. But I guess they can find any substitute easily.


The story goes like this... I joined this group in FB. For those who love acting and shooting and this group is handled by an agent named Kenzo. He is the one in charge to find any part time actor/actress. Every member of the group has the chance to get this job depending on the location we are in. I kinda registered myself with 2 locations: Melaka and PJ since I'll be around in PJ during my studies. That's why they found me thinking that I'm in PJ.

The pay is not bad lo... for a part time actor. And this is a new experience! How I wish I'm in PJ now. Hope I will have more chances in the future and get to be part of their team. =)

2 comments:

DeCloud said...

salary too low dy =.=

Stefienoki said...

haha... for an amateur like me, counted good d lo... i tot act for free... lol