Friday, June 25, 2010

Life is so fun!

Many adventures to share. Have been enjoying for the past few days. ^^ Anyway, I'll just cut it short and straight to the point.


On Wednesday evening I went out with my friend (MGS junior) again. We went to eat satay celup. Going out with her I always feel happy. We will NEVER run out of topic to talk. She's the only one (friend I seldom meet) whom I can converse well without feeling uneasy or being in silence for long. She will be going to the university soon. Hope her appeal for transfer will be successful.



After that, I went for BBQ at my friend's house. I had fun there playing silly games and cracking my head for all those silly IQ questions. Haha...




Yesterday noon I went back to MGS to help my friend collect something from my junior there. I met many teachers. I was very happy. I get to talk to one of my favourite teachers, Mr Goh. He didn't teach me before but he was the basketball club advisor. He is good looking even though now he has some white hair d, he still looks good! It has been 5 years since I left MGS. Going back to visit my ex-schools once in a while is good. I'm happy to meet my teachers back. They are the ones that shaped me into who I am today.

Later, I followed my friend went to his university, UTEM. He went there to take something so asked me to accompany him. Since I've never been there, so I followed. The buildings are new. Facilities not bad. One thing I admire about the uni is the MPP (students representative). They really do their job well. They can even make those admin officers do what they supposed to do. They have the power to protect the students and make the uni staff and officers to respect them. But in UM, I don't see anything or even hear any news about the MPP fighting any of our rights for us. Sad case...



I just came back from playing pool. It has been years since I last played. It's a nice game which involves skills and accuracy. After playing, we chilled out at Pillow Bar. It's a nice place to hang out and have pillow talk with friends. Haha...

That's all for now. More to come soon. By the way, I'm going to Genting this Sunday. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! ^^


2 comments:

Sicreci said...

+Enjoying life har?
+N now I'm the one going away.
+Haha, I hev a fren like that.
+Hev fun on ur trip.=)

Stefienoki said...

don worry... ukm go town not far.. u can enjoy ur life in kl ^^