Wednesday, June 2, 2010

1 Day Trip To Muar

Let's see where shall I start from... OK! From the start when we embarked on our journey. We reached around 1pm. Then we went to visit my friend's grandma first. After that, we went to a busy street which is famous for food but I forgotten the name of the place. Paiseh. And I even forgotten to snap photos of them because I was so engrossed with the food!

So below are just some photos which I remembered to snap while enjoying my trip. Haha...

This place is famous for "Rojak"

Oops! Forgot to take its photo when it arrived. =p

After our stomach has been filled to the max, we went to the only place in Muar that is suitable for recreation.

Nice building. Nice place for flying kites too!

Nice activity. Can consider it as part of sports.

Muar sightseeing

The biggest "Durian"

Even taller than us!

People go there just to feed the monkey.
"Come to UM and get them if you like. We have plenty. Haha."

Err... I also don't know what is this. @@

Melaka River Cruise

Muar River Cruise

I prefer Muar River Cruise because the shape of the boat is really more like a boat and it gives the feeling of cruising on the sea. But Malacca boat is like a ferry which doesn't give much feeling lo... But the view along Malacca river is beautiful at night! ^^