Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Jade Bracelet


I bought a jade bracelet while I was shopping to buy a friend's birthday present. I like it so much! Actually this was the 2nd time I've seen it at the same stall. When the 1st time I saw it, I already fell in love with it just like love at first sight. But it was quite expensive and my bargaining skill didn't work. So I didn't buy it.

This time when I passed by the stall for the second time, my heart is still thinking of it. The bracelet was like asking me to buy it. "Buy me, buy me!" My aunt knew I like it very much, so she went to bargain with the seller without me being near there. Finally, she managed to reduce the price reasonably and bought it. =)

Maybe for others, this is nothing but a simple bracelet. But for me, it's different. I believe in fate. If it's yours, it will be yours. If it's not, no matter how hard you hold on to it, it will leave you. Somehow I feel that it is fated for me to buy this bracelet. Usually when I buy things such as clothes, shoes and accessories, I always look for the one I love at first sight. Sometimes even without trying, I'd buy. Usually this love will remain longer in my heart. And I never regret buying anything which I love at 1st sight.

No comments: