Thursday, January 7, 2010

I have been abandoned by my room mates...

to go for shopping.


They didn't ask me whether I want to join them or not. Although my time table is different from theirs, just a sms to ask me if I'm interested to join them for shopping, is it very difficult?

Why I always felt I'm being left out of the crowd?

Or is it that I'm too sensitive?

What problems do I have that people start avoiding me?

If I have problem, tell me. I can change.

But if you keep quiet, I will never know even until I die.

I just want to live happily... is that so hard?

3 comments:

hwei said...

smile and tell them next time you want to go. it works sometimes.

Stefienoki said...

haha... ok... maybe this semester i talk lesser d.. so less communication btw us... but i just don know wat to talk anymore... it's like.. got a wall btw us...

hwei said...

hmm. bring back a dvd and watch together on the laptop. or watch One Litre of Tears. cry together. =D