Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Random Xmas 2009

Sorry for the lateness. So this was how I spent my time during Xmas week last year. (It took me some time to edit the photos.)


I know I'm SS but I just love designing. =p

It was fun hanging out with my best friends! We went to Dataran Pahlawan at 10pm as it opened until 12am during Xmas eve. We joined another group of friends later for countdown. At first we just thought of finding a place to 'yam cha' so we went to the Jetty. But it was full! Had to change plan. Then with the help of my friend's brother, we managed to enter ARENA just a few minutes before 12am. It was great. It was the 1st time that the 3 of us countdown in a pub. The music and the atmosphere fit in well.


A few days later, we hang out again. We missed Nadeje a lot! We missed the cakes there. Yummy, yummy!! Each of us ordered different flavours of mille crepe. To me, all flavours are nice!!



The drinks are nice too!!

We tried the food there. All are Japanese food. My favourite! =p
Only 1 comment - it was delicious!! And the price is reasonable too.


After having our dinner there, we went to Tse Hwei's church for Random Xmas Party. This was the 3rd year I've been going to her church for their christmas celebration. It was fun and funny as well throughout their event.


And she bought us some souvenirs. Very cute souvenirs. >_<
I took the most colourful one because they said it looks like me. -_-'''
The reason is - I always like to wear colourful clothes and buy colourful stuff. Yes, I admit that I love things which are colourful because I feel that they can brighten up my day when I'm down.


That's all for now. More pictures coming up if I'm free to edit. Haha...

1 comment:

hwei said...

Ya, looks like you. =P