Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Struggle Between Myself

Everyone has 2 sides of themselves. The inner part and the outer part.


The outer part is what we see of them everyday. The personality and behaviour that they show to us.




The inner part is a more mysterious one. No one knows the exact thoughts that everyone has in their minds.

And most people tend to struggle when their inner self want to do something, but their outer self are afraid to do so. I think this applies to everyone in this world.

I always wanted to do something I thought in my mind (of course is not something bad la...). But I don't have the guts to do so. I just can't do anything extraordinary although I wanted to (extraordinary but still normal). For example, sometimes I wish to go on backpack travel alone to some unknown places far away from home where no one knows me and start a new life every time I reach different places. But I don't have the guts to leave everything I have now. Seriously, I don't have.

My outer self would tell me to stay where I am. But my inner self would tell me, "Go and take the road not taken."




I don't know if I would be happy after taking the unknown road, but at least I know, I won't live this life in regret.

Should I take the road?

No comments: