Sunday, January 17, 2010

Moments With Friends

I was feeling stressed last week when assignments and work all came together! Then I decided to let myself relax during the weekends. And it was planned earlier that my friends from Malacca would come up to KL for shopping to hunt for new year clothes.

I spent my whole Saturday hanging out with them. We went to Sg Wang in the afternoon and then shifted to Sunway Pyramid in the evening. The outing was fun! We went back "full" handed. ^^

We spent our dinner time in FULLHOUSE. Seriously, it was nice! Food, design, atmosphere... All was great! This was the 2nd time I've been there. The 1st time I went with my cousins. The food never get me upset before! If there is any chance, you must go try it at least once! There are several branches in KL but the only one I know is in Sunway. You can check out more from their website.

OK! Enough of talking *writing*. Let's move on to photos, photos and more photos!!! =D


Times Square: CNY Stage Design

FULLHOUSE

Forgotten the name - But it's nice XD

Forest Mushroom Soup =p

Mashed Potato

DP Nadeje

New Year Eve in Station 1

And this place is...? Hee hee...

Here is the slideshow for all photos. Easier and quicker. =D Enjoy.


1 comment:

Olya said...

You are very happy to have so alot of friends! Enjoy life and have fun!))) Pics are really cool!