Tuesday, December 1, 2009

MASC Intensive Workshop

1st day of workshop: Woke up at 6.30am. Went for jogging until 7.45am. Rest and bathing time for 45 minutes. 9.00am sharp went to faculty to start work. Lunck break 1 hour from 1.00pm to 2.00pm. Continued work. It's game time from 5.30pm to 6.30pm! Went to pasar malam after that. Hehe... A rush one coz have to come back at 9.00pm for post mortem. Slept at 12.00am.


2nd day of workshop: Woke up at 6.30am. Went for jogging until 7.45am. Rest and bathing time for 45 minutes. 9.00am sharp went to faculty to start work. And here I am blogging during workshop. Hahaha...

For the 2 weeks workshop, that's how we are gonna spend our time to train our discipline. (Discipline? Did I just say that? Readers: Ya... u did! T_T) But it's good to wake up early in the morning for some exercise. I'm feeling healthier, fresher and happier!! ^^

This workshop has 'waken' me up after I've been 'sleeping' for sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long....................................... Yesterday was my first time to jog again since I entered UM last year. You can see how unhealthy I am. @@

I like this waking-up-early lifestyle. Hope after this workshop ends, I could still motivate myself to wake up early everyday for exercise.

Be determined!

No comments: