Sunday, December 6, 2009

Continuous Journey...

Yesterday just went to a friend's birthday party. The feeling was great! ^^ I get to meet all my old friends whom I seldom see in a year. We talked a lot and it was fun!



I know that everyone has their own life and paths to go. Nothing is going to stay the same forever. But somehow there's always a point in our track which enables us to meet again during our journey. That point of destination is always the best and memorable one.

I know many people are hoping to stay longer at that point. But life has to carry on. We cannot stay at the point forever. The road is still long. And we need to move on.

So everyone though feeling hard to let go, we still continue our own journey. Depart from that point. Where everyone has different directions to go to.

I always hope I can always reach this point many times in my life. I hope it can appears frequently in my path. So that I can always meet up with my beloved friends and spend time with them listening and sharing our life's journey...

1 comment:

Sicreci said...

+Life can be a roundabout, or a never ending road, u may c sum1 again, or u may not...but I rly blv that if u hev d heart, u'll be able 2 c them again..^^