Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's Time To Wake Up!

Finally, I'm updating my blog again. I feel moody.


After spending my 3 weeks of holiday in UM for MASC, I left only 1 week of holiday before the new semester begin.

I'm not moody because of 2/3 of my holiday is gone. In fact, I felt glad that I joined MASC and became part of the team though it was tiring. I enjoyed spending my time with a team of friends whom were striving for the same goal.

I enjoyed getting to know many new friends from other institutions.

I have a habit which is to read everyone's blog before I begin posting a new one. And since I was busy with my project last week, this week I have many posts to catch up with.

Reading about others' life, is good in a sense that sometimes I could reflect upon it.

5 weeks of holiday, what have I been doing?

I felt like I've wasted so much time. I've missed out many things. When others are progressing, what am I doing?

I felt like I am being static for a long time. Never move at all from the starting point.

There are many things I want to do. But I never get it done. When will I?

It's time for a change. A change within me. I never want to feel the same way again next year. This is a vow I made to myself.

1 comment:

Sicreci said...

"We never know until we take the chance to change, who we are to become..."