Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Change I Need Within Me

My best friend told me that I should change the way I talk. I'm a very direct, straight forward and firm person. And my style of talking is always quite hard according to her. Hard here means sometimes without realizing, I might hurt others even though my intention was good.


She said I should learn to talk in a softer way. So that when I give my opinions, it is easier to be accepted by others. And it won't give them any hard feelings.

I thought deeply when she told me this. I recall back all the past situations I've been through when talking to people. I realized what she said was right.

I feel that sometimes the way I talk is harsh/arrogant/firm/serious/*whatever bad adjectives you can think of*. I know this is bad. I know I must change for a better me.

This ain't easy. But I will do my best!

To all my friends who have walked into my life:

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
I truly cherish all of you.

1 comment:

Sicreci said...

+Hmm, duno wot 2 comment act, but change is necessary when it could make u a better person, I'm pretty sarcastic in terms of speaking, most of the times bcoz they wudn't understand, so no feelings wud be harm, haha...*sinister*..lol..
+There's alwiz a way 2 not hurt sum1 in the process of helping that sum1.
+No idea wot I'm saying oso la, sikit blur2 jor...hehe, gud luck wif ur change thingy...=)