Sunday, September 20, 2009

No words to describe...

Just now went through very emotional situation. Quarrelled with close friend, both of us are stressed. Both have own opinions.


I was so hurt. She was hurt too. Both made mistakes.

I apologized to her. She felt sorry for me too.

Luckily we managed to amend the situation. I could not imagine what would happen if it get worse.

These few weeks, I admit that I was very emotional and irrational. For those friends whom I've treated coldly, I'm sorry. I really didn't mean it.

I have always been stable all this while regarding emotion. But this semester, I really don't know why.

I think I should go for a walk alone to calm down.

And to those friends who have been staying beside me all this while, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

1 comment:

Sicreci said...

+I can tell from the way you type your blog, that ur rly stress out, well, I thk u noe wot I mean, sumtimes, u juz nid 2 close ur eyes n relax, when I sense sth is going 2 get ugly, I juz keep quiet, thk about it, then eevrythg will be alrite.
+We can hev our own opinions, but others are entitled to their as well, and perhaps u juz nid sum time alone, depends on which makes u feel better.