Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fate (Part 2)

This one week break of mine has really made me encountered many things and many people. Again it's all FATE.


When I was browsing my Facebook just now, I happened to came across my very old friend, whom I've known since primary Standard 3. (WOW! That's so loooooooooonnnnnngggggggg ago)

Yes! It's primary Standard 3, when I was around 9 years old. When I was in primary, I admired her a lot. Not because of her talent, outlook or whatsoever, but because of her personality. She was nice to be with.

Recently just found her and added her in Facebook. In fact, now I'm chatting with her and I'm still fond of her. After so long, she's still the same old person whom I admired before.

And for your information, she's a Malay. In Malaysia, when we talk about race, it's a sensitive issue. But actually in the first place, what is it to be sensitive about?

It's because all the media and so called "leaders" keep on mentioning this matter, then it became an issue. If they don't give rise to this matter, I think we would be living in a more harmony environment.

Children don't know what is race. But they are being brought up to know.

My main point is don't be easily influenced by others. Think critically. The state of mind is all psychological.

2 comments:

Sicreci said...

+About that, Goin 2 write sth regarding that later on, hehe...

Poh Ling said...

yup...the big people keep mentioning the racism...make Malaysia more huru hara....