Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fate

Yesterday chatted with my blog-mate, Penthius. It was the first time for us to chat after we've been visiting each other's blogs for quite a while.


I do believe in fate. We have never met each other before and 2 days ago I saw her from far in DP. I thought to myself, "This girl looks familiar. Is it Penthius?"

After yesterday's conversation, we finally verified that we were looking at the right person. Lol... What a coincidence!

Although both of us are from Malacca and Malacca is not a BIG city, nevertheless, getting to meet someone you've never even thought of would meet, is something surprising.

And this incident made me even believe more in fate.

Why best friends can be best friends? Of course they must 1st be fated to know each other, where likeness pull them together, then only we would have what we called, True Friends.

So actually what I'm trying to say is don't take things for granted. Cherish all the people around you. Especially those you love. They are just like gifts given to you by God.

2 comments:

Sicreci said...

+Yea, hehe, hevin a fren like u reminds me of evrythg that I keep reminding ppl of, haha, I used 2 wonder wot I wanted 2 do, I'm kinda mess up, even now, alwiz uncertain of the path I wanna take, but 1 thg 4 sure, I luv writing, and I'm aiming 2wards that, but 1st thg 1st, finish my STPM 1st, hehe, well, gonna kip my spirits up, it's nvr 2 late 2 try, it's oni 2 late when u stop trying, and I alwiz blv in fate, ur d 1st internet pal I met coincidentally btw...always keep your friends close!=)

Stefienoki said...

=) u r the 1st for me too! lol.. i can see that u love to write... if not you wouldn't be managing so many blogs... go after ur dreams! i believe u will do well in it!