Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sensei

Looks like I’ve abandoned this blog for quite some time. Well, I just didn’t have much inspiration on what to write. When I read one of my friends’ post, I started asking myself, “Am I the kind of person who can’t do anything at all during exam besides studying?” I wouldn’t want to be that kind of person.

Anyway, I’m not going to write anything about motivation, exams, studies, bla…bla…bla… Today, I just want to focus on a very special person which I never thought that I would post it up but somehow I feel that I need to write it down because I want this memory to remain in my mind forever.

If you somehow know a little bit of Japanese language, I think you can guess who is this special person that I’m referring to. He’s none other than my beloved lecturer.

Mr Khoo Peng Hong

If you know me and him as well, I’m sure you’d know why he is special to me. There is no other lecturer like him who has impressed and inspired me so much before! I like him! In fact, I think I love him! =p

I’m fascinated by the way he carries himself, his politeness, his well-mannered attitude and his SMILE! I’m mesmerized by his knowledge, skills and talents! I’ve never admired anyone so much like him before.

Sometimes I really wonder, have I really fallen in love with him?

 Yui__s_surprised_face_by_KonohaKunoichi94

I think most of you would be stunned just like the girl above. Haha… Don’t get me wrong. I’m not that kind of person who is specifically fond of elderly man. But he is really special. He’s not just an elderly man. He is the MAN! As in the best person who can be a role model to anyone.

I don’t really care about the age so much when it comes to love. And so far, no man like him has ever captured my attention so much before.

2 comments:

Malcolm said...

Love is in the air

Poh Ling said...

Saya suka dia juga~
He is very friendly,humble,knowledgeable,gentleman...
sometimes felt guilty because I skipped his lectures

T__T