Friday, April 8, 2011

Excuse

Whatever you do, whatever you decide, whatever that is done, excuse is not needed. Whatever reason you give, it’s not important anymore. After all, it’s still an EXCUSE!

I’m nothing to you. In fact, I’m nobody to anyone. Why would anyone cares?

I always put priority on my friends but it seems that this priority is somehow wrong. You care for them but who cares for you?

NO ONE!

I realized that I’m not important to anyone except my family members. This is a fact.

I’m just so stupid to let my friends occupied most of the area in my heart when I don’t even have a tiny space in their hearts. In another word, maybe I don’t even exist in their hearts.

So the question now is should I continue to let them occupy my heart? Or should I just don’t care anyone and anything at all and be a selfish person who live alone without friends forever?

How I wish I could live without friends but I know I can’t. I can’t even stand being alone for one day. How can I just abandon them from my heart?

 120657385441132693Arnoud999_Right_or_wrong_2.svg.med Crying-Heart-random-16144490-250-250

微笑的脸,流泪的心

4 comments:

Malcolm said...

Don't emo. You shud realise there are people behind the computer screen caring about u too~
but... take k~ =PPP

Stefienoki said...

Thanks, Malcolm. At least I know there is one for now. =)

Poh Ling said...

Me me me~ here~

Stefienoki said...

Thanks, Poh Ling ^^