Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Choices

Life is all about making choices. To choose from alternatives given. Sometimes it is hard to decide. Sometimes you might worry that you make the wrong desicion. And decisions that have been made cannot turn back. So when deciding on something, we must think properly the consequences that follow after that. Which is more important and so on.

Today is the 1st day I came back to UM for 2nd semester of studies. And today is the day which has made me decide a lot and I'm really tired of it.

Firstly is whether to apply for remark for my previous exam papers. I didn't do quite well for 2 subjects and at first I thought not to bother about it but this morning when I reached my faculty and saw the notice for remark, suddenly something struck my mind and I decided to send for remark because this is the chance for me to get better grades although it is risky. It's a hard choice but since I have submitted the form, what I can do is to wait and hope.

Then came to course registration. At first I have already registered according to the subjects that we need to take. But my friends kept giving comments on what we should take this semester and why. Some said take this subject for this semester would be easier... bla, bla, bla... and so on. Then, I decided to take on their advice and change one course and add extra one course. But when I wanted to add and drop, I couldn't add any more subjects because my maximum credit hours is 18 hours. At first, I was quite troubled with this matter, but after that, I told myself, since I've registered earlier and whatever it is, we still need to take all the subject is just the matter of time. So I made up my mind to stick with my old time table. Whatever it is, I just need to work harder. That's all!

I joined dancing for a musical performance which will be held on 21 January 2009. Yesterday I had just attended for the first practice. Actually tonight suppose to have another practice but the coach is sick so it is cancelled. I thought of going back to home town this weekend because coming weeks I will not be free to go back anymore till CNY. However, there will be dancing practice too this weekend. So now the problem that is troubling me is whether to go back home or stay in UM. Can you give me advice?

Haiz...

2 comments:

Poh Ling said...

go home lar...
home is the warmest place in the world hahhaha
I m at home already...kakkaka

Stefienoki said...

haha, thx for ur advice. i went home and then came back again. haha