Sunday, January 4, 2009

It's A New Year!!!

It's a new year. This is my first post for this year. Yes, it's 2009! Why am I not feeling anything special?

I think I miss my family. I miss my friends. I miss my joyful moment during holidays.

Sometimes I wish time can stop. But I know this is impossible. Time has to tick. Life has to grow.

I want to be a better person.

To family: I want to love you more. Care for you more. Respect you more. Speak politely to you. I want to take care of you.

To friends: I want to cherish you more. Care for you more. Respect you more. Speak less but listen more.

I want to live my life all out so that whenever I live this world, I will have no regrets. I promise to myself that I will live happily everyday starting from this moment because life is too short to be bothered by sadness. Whatever it is, I will overcome it. I will not complain anything because I'm glad my life is good enough compared to others in the other part of the world.

Have a nice day!!!^^

No comments: