Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Xmas Gfit

Last week, I received a very special Xmas gift from my best friend, Tse Hwei. Below is the card she made for me.



Why I said special because it is hand made by her. Since young till now, I knew her as a blur queen who lacks of sense of direction and also doesn't know what's happening around except for her talent in music. To my surprise, she sewed this piece of picture for my Xmas gift! I really can't believe it because she doesn't know how to sew! And yet she learnt how to sew and sewed it for me. I'm so touched...




She sewed it pretty well for a beginner. Even I, myself also don't know how to sew this. Together with this lovely piece is a photo frame that she bought for me too because she thought I could put in her sewing in this frame. "Don't think that it can't fit, it fits in well with a little adjustment." ^^




Thank you so much!

2 comments:

hwei said...

wah! i just saw this post! bangga leh. hihihihihihihihihihi. apa blur queen with no sense of direction? ceh!!!

yeah... the sewing doesn't really fit in the photo frame. ah hahahahahahahah.

Stefienoki said...

haha.. paiseh la.. i can't thought of other words to describe you d... nvm, next time i will add smtg at the side to make it look nicer...