Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Emptiness

I'm feeling empty. I'm feeling lonely. The emptiness within me is hard to describe. I don't know how to explain this feeling. It's weird. Why am I feeling this way? I keep asking myself the same question over and over again. But I can't seem to find an answer to it.

I have friends and family who would always be there for me when I need them. I am happy with my life now because I got to spend my time with friends and family. I appreciate them a lot, but still why am I feeling empty? I feel like lacking of something. But I don't know what. What can I fill in to make my heart full?

Is it because of love? But all this while I'm used to being single and I feel happy with my single life. As long as my friends and family are there, I'm already very grateful.

I hate this feeling of emptiness! It makes me sad and gloomy. Although I have had great time with my friends and family during this holiday, but I still feel lack of something. What is it?

There are so many things kept within myself that I wanted to find someone to share with. I know I can share with my best friends or my close family members. But they have their own lives. They have their own problems. They have their own things to do. I'm not the only one with this feeling. Maybe they have too, and feel just like the way I feel.

That is why I do not want to burden them with my matters anymore. So who should I seek?? Maybe I'm tired of being single. I need someone to talk to. I need someone who can share with me.

But it's not easy to find that someone. I hope that someone will appear in my life soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The right time would come, don't be so vulnerable lor, wait people take advantage to mess with your feelings. Being single is not always bad, there is no one to hurt you. Try to find something fun to do, learn something new, be helpful and fun :)

Anastasya Hong@Kylie said...

Well nobody wants to be single for whole life but some people do...

At some point in our life, we might feel the Lack of Something, which might of course be having someone to share everything with.
It happens, and it depends on how we take it...

Family and friends can't replace that feeling but you know they will be there for you...

Maybe i shall say, we should be satisfy for what we have now and as ur friend say above, the right time will come...and that will be the time when u decide to be with this person...and of course more questions and challenges comes as we enter into a relationship world.

Anastasya Hong@Kylie said...

and maybe that time ur blog title won't be Emptiness anymore, but
Love, bloody hard to undertstand

:P

Stefienoki said...

(Anonymous) Haha... actually the feeling of emptiness within me only lasted for a few hours. That moment of few hours of how i felt, i jz wanted to share it out. so i wrote it. And actually i'm happy being single. is jz sometimes when we hv some problems that we might need to face alone, will cause such feeling. But still, i'm enjoying my life more than ever with my frens and family! ^^ thx for ur advice.

Stefienoki said...

(Tasya) Good opinions! Thx. I agree with you that we must be satisfied with what we have now rather than asking for more. And love relationship isn't something easy to go through. By that time, i think i need more courage. Haha..