Friday, November 14, 2008

'Si Pemalas' Has Been Tagged For 2nd Time...

Instructions

1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each blogger is to write ten random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write about the ten things in their blog and post these rules.
4. Then, you need to tag 10 people and list out their names.
5. Don't forget to leave them comments telling them that they've been tagged.


Here it comes... tagged by Shi Wei...


1) Sleep - I love to sleep. Well, who doesn't? Haha... Sometimes I can sleep like a pig! Sleeping is very important to me during exam. Why? Because my brain needs to get enough rest so that it can function well when answering the paper the next day.^^


2) Mood - Last time used to get angry easily. Very sensitive. But as I grow, I learnt. From friends, from experiences. I learnt to control my anger. I learnt to be not that sensitive. I learnt to care and think from others point of view. Now, I'm a much happier person! Hehe...


3) Eat - Will die without food (Sure~lah... Who can survive without food?!?). Haha... Love to eat. Always searching for nice food where ever I go. Anyone out there if you have good places to recommend especially in Malacca, let me know, k... Hee hee...


4) Explore - I like to travel. If travelling is free, I would spend my whole life travelling around the world. Muahahaha...


5) Creative - Soso only lor... But I love to sing, dance and design things. Doing all these make me happy. Someday, I will learn to compose songs too... So, I need to improve my creativity...


6) Dance - Sure! I like to dance as mentioned above. But I can't really choreograph movements. However, I'm involved in a dancing group in UM. Hope I can take this opportunity to learn more. I will improve... (This is my resolution)


7) "Manja" - Erm... Not really. I look tough outside. I also tried to be tough inside facing all the circumstances in my life. This has become part of myself. So I seldom "manja" with people, even family.


8) Spicy - Comes to food again... I would say that I'm not a spicy lover. But for certain food, spicy would taste good. I'm quite neutral for food selection as long as the food can be "cekik" and tasty. Haha...


9) Hair - Last time my hair looked terrible! @@ Wavy, old-fashioned... Now, Getting straighter naturally. Cut stylish hairstyle. I like my hairstyle now. =)


10) Thoughts - I was once very naive and childish in thinking, sometimes very pessimistic. But as I go through my life's journey, my thoughts keep changing, to a more mature person, optimistic thinking. This is life. Never ending journey until the day we leave this world. Non-stop learning process. I'm glad I've gone to Form 6. The teachers there have taught me well. To be an intellectual person. Thanks, teachers!


That's the end. Here is the list of names that have been tagged:


That's all. If you ask me why only 3 people, my answer is "Lazy~lah... Wanna tag so many." Sorry ya... if I've broken the rules.

No comments: