Friday, November 14, 2008

Chocolate Lounge

I went to Chocolate Lounge one day when I was out loafing around in shopping centre with my family. This is a place which I would not go often because the chocolates sold there are not cheap. However, I would like to recommend to those chocolates lovers that this is a nice place to go.




They put up pictures of their variety chocolates on the wall. It's so tempting... =p





I took a few photos of the displayed chocolates coz they really look "cute"!










Without hesitating, we ordered one of their specialties. The name I can't remember. But it's just like the chocolate fountain where we dip the fruits with chocolate. YUMMY!!!



Go try it! Even for once, it's enough. Life is too short to miss out such cool stuff! ^^

5 comments:

Shi Wei said...

look nice n yummy chocolate!!where's this shop? how much is the choc fountain? wanna go try la.. :)

Anastasya Hong@Kylie said...

whoa..where is the shop??? i wanna try too lol...

St@lk3r said...

omg~~~ i love chocolate..........i would faint in there..............

Stefienoki said...

The shop is available at Pavillion and One Utama... the Chocolate Fountain is around RM20++

Anastasya Hong@Kylie said...

i went to MOP, not bad tho, in sg....

And i'm going the lounge u recommended hehehe