Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Rynn Lim - Malacca Visit

Rynn Lim (Lin Yu Zhong) travels around Malaysia to meet his fans and on 24/11/08 (Monday) he came to Mahkota Parade, Malacca. Although I'm not a crazy fan of his, I still went to see to support him because he was my senior. What?! Senior?! Yes! You didn't read wrongly, he can be so called my senior because he was UM student and he joined "Yao Lan Shou", a song composing club and he learnt to compose songs from there. Now, I'm also one of the members of this club and our club had just came to Jonker Street, Malacca to perform on last Saturday (22/11/08).



The stage



There he is!



"Chit-chat" with emcee



Singing a song



Having interaction with fans



Nice shot *Hehe... Finally get to take a clear picture of him*



Listening to his fan singing his song



Ready to sign his "big name"



Fans lining up to get his signature and at the same time get a close view of him



Shaking hands with fan

2 comments:

Poh Ling said...

I love Rynn ooo
so nice u can see him...
jealous ING..hng
haha juz kidding

Stefienoki said...

oh... nx time u sure got chance to see him de... haha..