Thursday, June 5, 2008

1st Day of Trip - 23/5/08

I'm back!!! Yes, I'm back here last week but didn't update my blog. Sorry to keep you guys waiting because I fall ill.
Anyway, without talking much "crap", let me share with you my one week adventures to Penang and KL with lots of photos for you to laugh at.
Yes, LAUGH AT the photos. Your eye-sight is still in good condition. You did not read wrongly. Hahahaha...!!!
I've captured many "funny photos" while my friends and I were on this vacation...hohoho...



On the 1st day of our trip, it was very tiring as we had to sit for NINE hours in the bus before we could reach our destination. So what did we do in the bus during those nine hours?? Nothing much, nothing less... Just eat and sleep, sleep and eat. Boring leh...


However, about one hour before we reach Penang, we were quite excited about it and couldn't sleep any further. So my "crazy" friends spent their time doing this...

Can't see clearly what they were doing? Never mind... coming up with more photos. Then, you will know exactly what they were doing.

Yes! You're right! They were playing cards. And where was their table?

Tada!! 2 legs combined and become a table. What a *creative* idea... hee hee...

Hmm... When are we going to reach??

What are they looking at?

Ooohhh... Here we are!!! Penang bridge...



The view along the bridge


To be continued with more photos and stories...

No comments: