Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Toy Museum & Batu Ferringhi

Yo! I'm back! Sorry to keep you guys waiting. I know it has been very, very long since I updated my blog. Well, I just entered the tertiery level of education and needed some time to adapt to new environment. That's why I didn't update my blog for so long and the internet connection there is very weak. So I only got the chance to update my blog when I'm back in my hometown. Now, let's get back to main point. My trip to Penang - Last time I stopped at Botanical Garden. Now I continue with Toy Museum followed by Batu Ferringhi. Enjoy the pictures!^^


Tada!! This is Toy Museum.*Looks so "antique" to me*



We are the new generation's super hero!!



"Oh, I love you...Please don't leave me..!"



The scenery of the toilet



"Look here! I can grab hold of this building. Muahaha...!"



At last we reached Batu Ferringhi. "Say cheese"^^



To show that we were there before although it wouldn't last long



Can you guess what's so special about this name?? Hehe...



Nice foot huh... Guess which is whose...



"Hey, look there!" (I wonder what's so funny??)



I don't know how to describe this...


The following pictures show the view of Batu Ferringhi and some of the activities available there. Enjoy...!














No comments: