Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Gurney Plaza & Botanical Garden

We started our journey by visiting Gurney Plaza first followed by Botanical Garden. Here are the pictures throughout our journey. Enjoy!^^


While waiting for bus at the bus station...


3 *gigolos* were caught by a police officer


While walking to our desired place...


*Refugees* migrating to other place


While waiting for the rain to stop...


"Let us pose"




"Muackss...!!"




Still holding up her umbrella although we were under a shelter




"... and they go this way... bla, bla, bla..."




"Let me show you a magic."




"Look at this box, there is no trick here."




"OK, you check and see the contents. It's chocolate."




"There are 2 types of chocolates here."




"Tada!! One disappears!


In Botanical Garden...


"Whoa... I think they are mad at me."




"Aarghh...!! Help!!!




Can you guess what were they doing?




Praying??




"Aah... Finally, I get to have a pee."



"Yeah, me too. It's easy without needing to find a toilet."




F4




"Aren't we look cool?"




*Lantern* in a bottle shape




"I'm hungry..."





"OK, lets get serious. Will you marry me?"



Bad signs. Don't follow them.




"Oh, I'm so paiseh..."





The Miss World for year 2008




Eugene: This water is good for health!

Eng Kuan: Nah, this guy is bluffing!



"Look at this! I'm famous. My name appeared here."



*Nice dance* Ahem, ahem!



"Salute!"



"We're Supermen!"


"We walk to the left and we walk to the right..."



Eugene: Ready...

Huey Yee: You want to drink water?



Eugene: Haiyak! Go die!

Zuan Ee: Ouch!!!

Huey Yee: Peace...^^

Eng Kuan: Aah...



What was so attractive??



"Wait ya..."



"Yeah!!"



No comments: