Saturday, November 19, 2011

I don’t want a boyfriend, I need a real man…

Sometimes when I watched those young adults love drama series, I really admire the leading actress and I do wish I could be like her in reality. Having someone to love you so deeply that he’s willing to sacrifice for you. Of course not all the things in the drama are realistic. However, there are certain things which are possible in life. I’ve seen a lot of couples around me and I know many things are possible. It’s a matter of will.

I don’t demand much but there is a certain extent of expectation that I wish I could receive from my loved one.

I don’t need a rich man who could buy me expensive things or bring me for fine dining all the time…

I don’t need a good looking man…

I don’t need a talented man…

I don’t need a super smart man…

I don’t need a very tall man…

I don’t need a very fit man…

But what I need is…

someone who is very caring. Someone who could at least give me a few minutes call every night just to talk to me to find out what I’ve gone through for the day just to make sure that I’m alright.

someone who is very caring that when I have no time to eat or when I don’t feel like eating, he will find his way to feed me. Just like when I get back home after every out station, he could at least come and find me just to bring me out to eat.

someone who is very caring that he will do whatever it takes to understand me more. Read my blog and follow me in FB for my every updates.

someone who is very caring that he will be by my side whenever I need him without me telling him so.

Is that so hard?

No comments: