Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Journey Vs Destination

Say is easy, do is hard.


I thought I can make it, but I'm struggling.

Everyone can get through a tough journey but the question is how do they feel along the way?

Happy? Sad? Disappointed? Excited?

The destination is important but the journey itself is more important.

How much time do you spend along the way just for you to reach your end goal?

We spend most of our time in life just to walk or run towards our goals. So think again. Is the journey more important than the destination or the destination more important than the journey?

I prefer to have an enjoyable journey while walking towards my desired destination because I think that's what makes our life worth living for. So if I'm struggling now, does it mean that I need to change my path or change my perception?

No comments: