Thursday, November 10, 2011

Christ

Somehow I could feel His presence. I was first exposed to Him through my best friend, Tse Hwei. I'm being touched by Him. Whenever someone tries to share Christianity with me, I'm always willing to listen and somehow every time when people talk about God, I could feel Him and every time after sharing about it, there is a sense of joy and relief in me. I don't know why I feel this way but I just feel this way. I wouldn't call myself a Christian yet because I don't think I'm fit to be called one. I don't go to church and I don't pray to God. But somehow I believe in Him.

2 comments:

Han Yang said...

Hey~so glad to see this post. Just to share with you, Christianity is not a "Religion" bogged down by processes, its a Relationship with HIM. Your mere act of BELIEF in HIM is sufficient to being saved and welcomed into His Kingdom.Keep seeking Him and He'll draw near to you. Be blessed! :)

Stefienoki said...

Thanks ^^